rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Permanent US Expatriation

Permanent US Expatriation

Quote: (06-10-2018 07:38 AM)Stonk Wrote:  

God.. I'd kill for a chance to get the damn citizenship.

Interesting perspective. But on the flip a lot of guys here are location independent. If that's the case and your RP'd, with the political and cultural situations in Western countries pretty much everything is better in developing countries IMO.

Here are my options:

UK : Russia

Average house price about - $270,000 : $50,000
Average salary (I'm paying) - $37,000 : $5,000
Good restaurant (2) - $80 : $20
Taxi - $70 (no Uber) : $7
Weekly food - $70 : $30

And importantly the women:

UK: great difficulty in getting interest from an entitled, social media addled 7 who needs to hit the gym
RU: fairly easy to get interest from a feminine 8 who take great effort in their appearance

People often complain of a few issues like shabby buildings, having to integrate and learn the language, not being able to drink the tap water. But that's part of the journey. First time I lived in a low-income country for the first month it was like, "Why did I come here?" Then it's just normal. the only real difference for me living in Russia has been having to fill up a few water bottles each day from a dispenser.

As for the people you know with ideas. That's all they are. Most businesses fail. Plenty of Chinese in Africa and elsewhere rolling out successful businesses because they have ideas that work. Most of America was the wild west: summary justice, people getting strung up from trees, prostitution, killer animals, wild Indians ... and within a generation major cities popped up.

Messages In This Thread