rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Permanent US Expatriation

Permanent US Expatriation

I have been a RooshV reader for quite a long time and with the sheer amount of travel experience and knowledge I see on this forum I must wonder what information this forum might offer me with regards to permanent expatriation from the United States.

Having spent 2004-2008 in undergrad an 2008-2012 in grad school I can see where the lines fall, any person who wants to think for a living is doomed if the contemplate such a career in the present United States. One only needs to chart Noam Chompsky's career ark in the United States where he went from tolerated dissident to fringe blogger to see that the Effect of Bush II through Obama has been a nearly complete takeover of media in the United States by god only knows who.

At present I imagine as a first destination the Phillipines in order to decompress and learn to not suck in the way Americans do. As a second destination I plan for Argentina, because their immigration laws are the shit and they actually offer useful passports to naturalized (2 years) citizens. I do not at present plan to renounce my United States citizenship, but the future course of events seems such that I may be compelled to.

Any advice on moving to the Phillipines or Argentina indefinitely is welcome. Any advice on other destinations is exceedingly welcome. Over the course of this thread and my journey I further beseech serious respondents to entertain the possibility that I might out of necessity be a less than reliable narrator. In contrast to the Disney song it is a large world and I am but a small person seeking survival amongst it.

Messages In This Thread