rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I have one shot: Miami x Sweden ?

I have one shot: Miami x Sweden ?

Quote: (05-20-2011 02:58 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

It's worth noting, that your comments did reflect an attitude.

I agree, and it was my intent to show some attitude to you if that is what you mean because I thought that in our last conversation you mistook my politeness for weakness. If you are referring to my question to Mr GM then I thought that I was being extra polite. Maybe my choice of words was inappropriate. I apologize if that was the case.

As I mentioned before, my question was merely out of curiosity especially after

a. Roosh's recent experience in Scandinavia and Poland.
b. and the fact that he has chosen to go to Sweden on a tight budget

I think it was not unreasonable of me to be curious. I had no intention of swaying Mr GM off his original decision and playing the hero who saved the day for a fellow board member. I just wanted to learn more about his choice like I do with every other guy on this forum so that the next time that I talk him I can have some idea about where he is coming from.

Quote:Quote:

I will certainly try to learn from this experience and bring the love to the forum. I will read Compliment & Cuddles once again for inspiration!

I certainly look forward to this. [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread