rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nightlife in the DC Burbs

Nightlife in the DC Burbs

I know I cant be the only one stuck out in the suburbs of DC, just a bit to far out to make a weekly round into the city (and from the sounds of it a trip like that probably wouldn't even be worth it)

I'm living out in Germantown now, and soon to be moving to Gaithersburg it looks like.

This is what I've found for "nightlife" in the area.

In Germantown:

The Hard Times is an unlikely but decent spot on any night there's something going on. If you go on an off night when there's no music or event though, it's a ghost town. This place does really well on Tuesday nights.

The Greene Turtle is what it is, but it randomly has spurts of talent where the place is filled with tons of nice prospects, the atmosphere and music here is absolute shite though.

In Gaithersburg:

Growlers is a good place to go if you're not interested in pussy. The ration of cock to snizz there is usually close to 7:1 and most of the girls are there with a boyfriend or date. Good music on the weekends, usually, and when they do "headliners night" on Wednesday's the home brew beer is cheap and the music is good. I've seen more prospects on these nights then on the weekends usually.

In Rockville:

??? I havent heard of a single good spot in Rockville, only one is Austin Grill and I've been there and its really just a restaurant with a stage for bad music.

In Bethesda: (if you consider it a suburb)

Union Jacks seems to do the best, though I've only been to a handful of the bars there. Music is alright, the ratio of guys to girls is good up till about 12:30 then the striped shirt guys come out in force.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Messages In This Thread