rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Arobin's ColombianCupid adventures in Medellin

Arobin's ColombianCupid adventures in Medellin

Hey man do you have any experience you can share about maintaining multiple open relationships in colombia?
[/quote]

No magic answer....I just am brutally honest...I tell all girls I am not looking for a serious relationship....I enjoy having fun and want minimal drama. If that works for them, great....if not there are thousands more for me to hang with....it's not hard to meet available women.

Even if they don't like it....they know the score here....unlike the USA or the West they have been dealing with a culture that is filled with a large percentage of attractive women they know they have to adapt or they will be replaced.

Often what will happen to me when I am juggling a few girls is the girls will just disappear and reappear weeks/months later. It's a flaky culture, times, dates are not respected....it drives lots of men crazy, but if you can roll with it and have a back up to your back up your gonna enjoy yourself.

If your looking for a serious relationship your fighting a tough battle!

Messages In This Thread