rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chicks pushing hard for dinner dates

Chicks pushing hard for dinner dates

West is Bang on on this one!! It alright of not being sure about what to do, but it's there's an issue when you simply don't have a clue about what to do! You gotta strengthen your Game foundation just like your did with your nutrition plan! Read or re-read Bang and apply the Bounce technique of scheduling mini dates at 2 different close-by location!

As a newbie this technique saved my life until my ramble Game got strong! You might have lost the first half of the battle, so you might have to set up the Dinner Date that she want, but don't let her nothing past that! Try to pick the spot but if you're too far behind, go to her spot and frame the second mini date as a surprise to get her into doing what you want.

But no matter what don't Bail on her because that's a perfect occasion to practice your dating game. I'm a firm believer of sticking out there until she really wants nothing to do with you anymore. View this one as you earning your stripes my friend!

Messages In This Thread