rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chicks pushing hard for dinner dates

Chicks pushing hard for dinner dates

Anybody ever had a girl constantly push for meeting for dinners, especially for the very first meet-ups?

It's this Chinese FOB chick that's a friend of a friend, whenever I suggest to meet up she wants to go to eat at some restaurant. I keep dodging it simply because 1) don't wanna be stuck there for 1+ hours with her 2) am doing my fitness nutrition plan. yeah sure I could fit in a restaurant visit but see no point of spending 15+€ for food when I can eat cheaper at home, especially with some random girl 3) the awkwardness of paying arrangements 4) sitting across each other, no chance of escalating, no physical contact 5) beta bait to extract some dollars

Keep redirecting to meet up at a bar or wherever but she seems adamant on that eating out idea. She's not a 10/10 catch so I see no point in taking her up on it, but how could I just circumvent this issue altogether without seeming cheap or weird?

Messages In This Thread