rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mini data sheet Phi Phi islands

Mini data sheet Phi Phi islands

Quote: (04-14-2015 01:14 AM)Fast Eddie Wrote:  

Quote: (04-12-2015 11:30 AM)jake999 Wrote:  

a brunette Australian chick,

an american chick

an irish girl

a german girl

I am 29. 6.2 , 95 kilos, muscular and ripped,

My initial reaction whenever I see white women in Asia is to take it as an assault against my tender sensibilities[Image: tard.gif]. But posts like this remind me why this is the wrong mentality. White girls in Asia are like a powerful buffer, absorbing many a white, black, brown, and indigo dick that would otherwise be directed at the local girls. Anything that decreases the level of competition for my target population is always welcome!

That would be true if it were the fat, beastly white women made famous in Western countries, or the sloppy, hippies you see on Khao San Road, but the white girls on the islands are quality! Mostly hot Europeans, a few South Americans and even the Aussies, Americans and Brits are decent. I would target the white girls of Phi Phi over Asians any day. Afterall, why would women come to a place where they're required to be half naked 24/7 unless they're fit?

Messages In This Thread