rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mini data sheet Phi Phi islands

Mini data sheet Phi Phi islands

Well Seduction is the only club i go to, i have my own table reserved most of my vacation, i know the manager the staff, and it s so easy to pick up russians, once you become friend with the staff , they actually bring me girls to my table, tipping can go a long way.
Well having your bottle and table cost anything between 120$ and 170$ depending on what you drink tipping around 20$ a night, you may consider this a lot but look at it this way, to get in you pay 500 baht, each drink cost around 300 and very diluted so having 5 to 6 drinks and entrance you are already at 70$, add to that if you wanna offer few girls a drink or to so here goes a 100$... paying a bit more nd securing a nice table where you can go look around and invite girls to your table or even better tipping a staff to do so and not wasting time ordering drinks seems very logical to me, the quality of girls is higher then phi phi in my opinion and so many russians, but dont bother going before christmas because they start coming after 20 december. With the right contacts inside, you can even meet pro strip dancers who works in moulin rouge and they go after party in seduction and you can even score with them for free. I am sure patong isn t everyone s cup of tea, but i have a thing for russian girls and it s the best place to find them during winter. Unlike phi phi so many things to do during the day, MMA / thai boxing training, shopping in jungcylon, taking a day trip, there is no shortage of day activities in patong which makes it one of my favorite winter destinations.

Messages In This Thread