rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mini data sheet Phi Phi islands

Mini data sheet Phi Phi islands

I was in thailand for a month during Christmas and new year period, basicly Patong , phiphi, koh samui and bangkok. It was my third time in thailand, and my first in phi phi, basicly i booked 3 nights at phi phi anita resort and end up extending 2 more nights, their deluxe rooms are perfect for 140$, very modern, nice pool , 2 min from the beach bars and you can still get some sleep.

Phi phi was a nice surprise for me, it s very easy for me to score in patong but i was worried to do so in a more backpacker destination not really my comfort zone.

First night i ventured out around 11, started to check the different beach bars and the silly fire shows and fire games, it has a good vibe but pretty much repetitive, so went to get drinks at the bar, absolute/sprite was at 180 baht very cheap compared to patong, i don t like local vodka anyways tipping the bartenders 50- 100 baht each round made me some friends real quick, so after getting drinks got closer to the fire games where you can watch every girl in the bar in a circle and the quality and quantity of girls in each bars keep changing during the night, so basically i was going to the one who has the most girls, soon i stroke conversation with a Brazilian girl a 7 with fake boobs, she had 2 friends with her from singapore, offered her and her friends drinks, in a matter of minutes we were dancing and kissing and it was a done deal, had few more drinks with her friends and we left to my room, anyways she was great but lucky me she had a day trip planned the next day to sleep on the sand on maya bay and i really didn t want to be stuck with her, anyways i saw her after a week in bangkok to spend one more night together.

Second night, since there was no gym over there decided to get some nice few hours of kayaking to get a nice pump and do some day game, after the long kayak session, i went for some tanning and had a conversation with this cute brunette Australian chick, she was by herself and it was her first day, after an hour i invited her for lunch and then for a swim in my hotel pool and straight to my room, she was a freak in bed and i decided to go out at night with her.

Third night i lost her during the day which is great because i wanted to try something else, back to hunting in the beach bars, saw 3 hot swedish girls dancing on a table and one of them was staring, i didn t go right away , instead i chatted with an american chick next to me, which pissed her off, anyways she disappeared, but that s no problem in phi phi you ll find them again, so after an hour i went for another bar and here she was, one of her friends actually came to me and started chatting and told me her friend liked me but thought i am arrogant and i should talk to her, after few more rounds of vodka i was table dancing with these 3 chicks, a few guys tried to approach but not knowing which one is mine, they kept distance, anyways a brazilian guy came and asked me which one i liked and asked me to hook him with one of her friends, anyways i introduced him to her friends and it was easier to pull mine, so i told her let s go to my room and she was down, sex with her wasn t that good and i couldn t get rid of her, anyways she stayed until the next morning.

Fourth the night i stroke out, i was getting tired of the beach bars so turned on tinder and got few matches , exchanged few messages with an irish girl and we met after 30 min, we went to few bars and everything was smooth until i run into a n american girl that i spent 2 nights with in patong, gosh and she made a scene how i played her, and she thought there was a real thing between us, with tears and crap, well my tinder friend was really pissed and she said she needs to go back, anyways i wanted to avoid that psycho so i went back to my room by myself.

Fifth night was my last before i head back and spend new year in patong and i really wanted to score no matter what, so i was walking between the beach bars trying to find something i like and i stumble in a german girl that was sitting near in the ferry, so i went and talked to her , anyways she told me she was with her bf but they had a fight, offered her a bucket and i moved on her, she was very hesitant but then she started kissing me and asked me where is my room, she wanna go to my room and so it was.

Next day i took a speedboat for a 1000 baht back to patong.
I found phi phi very interesting flag wise, but very repetitive. If you are ripped and have a nice body you have 50 % more chance to score, the competition will be mainly the aussi and few american guys that live there and work in the bars and organize those fire games, but i intimidated couple of them, one of them was dancing too close to my girl , i told him he had 10 seconds to disappear before i kick his ass and he did, these guys won t have a chance in normal clubs but over there they have game, but don t let them try to cross you.

Messages In This Thread