rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh's Eye Contact Test applied to different countries

Roosh's Eye Contact Test applied to different countries

I'll only do places I spent more than a few weeks in.

Got the most eye contact of any country I've been to in Singapore, including one girl that asked if I'd be interested in being a model (banged), and I wouldn't say I'm good looking. Had a field day there.

Thailand I didn't get that much eye contact walking around, but then my eyes are always fixed on some pair of legs in the distance. Lots of compliments out of the blue when going about my business though. I do well there anyway, and don't bother looking for eye contact.

Japan and South Korea - very infrequent eye contact. My bangs in Japan came through social circle, and in Korea I was living with a girl so didn't bang anything else. I got the impression it wouldn't have been that easy though.

Spain - Lots of eye contact and approach invitations, banged one of the best looking girls I've ever got there, and she said I was exotic lol.

France - I struggled, occasional eye-contact.

UK - Almost never get eye-contact from girls on their own, but often get it from girls when they are part of a group. Not sure why that is. I also usually get decent eye contact from at least one girl when walking into a pub / bar. Also often have lingering eye contact with staff in shops, I don't follow up on it though. Usually get at least one strong bit of eye contact on a night out which is helpful.

I will say this though - I often tell friends that girls are looking and they don't see it, and they often tell me girls are looking and I don't see it.

Messages In This Thread