rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sleeping pills/sleep aids

Sleeping pills/sleep aids

Quote: (04-11-2015 04:38 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

I didn't see a specific thread on this, so I started a new one. My whole life, I've had serious sleep problems which seemed to get worse during the last three years or so. Maybe two years ago, I started taking over the counter sleep aids once in a while and was easily able to get at least eight hours sleep every time I took them. I gradually increased the frequency at which I was taking them to the point where I was taking them every night. Prior sleep problems were obviously affecting my testosterone production, but as recently as a week ago, my testosterone was probably great because my sex drive and erections were almost as good as they had ever been and I felt really well rested. During the last week, the sleep aids began to not have any effect and I have slept maybe just a few hours total over the last week. I'm thinking that I may have developed a tolerance to the sleep aids, as I understand that is common. My questions are what do you guys think about this and how easy is it to get a doctor to write a prescription for sleeping pills? Thanks in advance.

Long story short, I was in coma for a month and after that I used sleeping pills for a year. I strongly advise against it.

Because sleeping pills won't take you into deep sleep. And deep sleep is where our immune system are recharged. In the long term sleeping pills could cause to several types of cancers. This is because of the weakness of our immune system it develops.

Messages In This Thread