rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Career: Digital Marketing or UI/UX Design/Dev?

Career: Digital Marketing or UI/UX Design/Dev?

Quote: (04-05-2016 01:54 PM)Ice Wrote:  

Quote: (04-05-2016 12:34 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Bringing this up from the dead to see if any others here on RVF have been part of this world and have stories or advice to share?

I am thinking of learning some UX/UI skillets and would like to pick up Digital Marketing skills as well. From brainstorming I think it would be viable tool for my industry going forward as way to get information to people in a easy to understand manner.

I have been setting a target that I want to be either in a good Start-up situation or plant a seed of my own by this time next year. Using my last few semesters in school to rinse every fucking drop of the resources schools have for students to get them involved in the new technology.

Yeah UX/UI and digital marketing are very good skills to have. I'm currently in Bangkok working in a UX / digital project management role for clients in Europe. Things are working out well so far. Def wanna learn more about the field a develop myself further.

That sounds awesome. How did you land a job like that? Are you originally from Bangkok?

Messages In This Thread