rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hotel Bar Date Logistics

Hotel Bar Date Logistics

Have a couple of dates set up for a hotel bar. Can walk around with them outside a little first say to a park a bit first then go to a bar in a hotel to make it appear more as an adventure than just a sit down at a bar. I can't take back to my place at the moment.

The logistics for this appear to be more complex. Paying for the hotel room before the date (say 100 dollars) could be a bit of an expensive waste as nothing is guaranteed.

What do you guys suggest is the best way to transition from a hotel bar to a hotel room upstairs?

I have done this in the past but only on second dates (and screened for likelihood of sex). But I don't want to throw money on first date with low chance of success.

As we all know it needs to be as natural as possible. Do I set up expedia ready on my phone for the possibility and open it up quickly if it's going really well and book it there and then and quickly get the keys?

Messages In This Thread