rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice needed. BDP ex gf making rape allegations.

Advice needed. BDP ex gf making rape allegations.

@Zelcorpion

Contacting her again isn't on the table. I'm done dealing with her.
Her parents made it extremely clear that i wasn't to contact her after they came by my place to pick up some random things she had left at my house.
I don't know what kind of legal booby trap i could walk into if i contact her again with such a strong and clear warning.

The only issue is that i didn't keep any of the texts her and i sent back and forth.
In an absolute pinch i could contact my cell phone provider and get a print out.

Also there was a large amount of Skype video conversations that went on for hours and hours prior to her cutting things off.
I'm sure i could find a record of those within my Skype account.

Worst comes to worst i could recover the texts within my phone as proof, but this situation isn't about a drunken hook up she regrets.

Things were good and cool up until the day after she came over and i showed her self-defense things for 3hrs house. We fucked and relaxed and watched a movie and then she took the bus home. We talked that night and made plans to meet up the next day to continue the self-defense session. All of this was verbal communication.
The next day is when she cut all contact.

Messages In This Thread