rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice needed. BDP ex gf making rape allegations.

Advice needed. BDP ex gf making rape allegations.

I need some advice, although i think i may have already fucked up...

In January things ended with a girl who i had dated on and off since late February 2014.
She cut contact with me and i haven't contacted her since.
This was at the end of January 2015.

Fast forward to today i check my Facebook and see a message from a guy.
He sent the message last week morning at April 3rd 2:22am

This is a copy and paste of the message he sent me.

"Hey, we don't know each other but you've been with *name of girl* and I am currently dating her. I really need to talk to you about how she acted when she was with you. I've heard of her rape allegations against you but at this point I don't know what to believe and may quite potentially be in the same boat that you were (assuming you're not as bad of a guy as she makes you out to be.) give me a call or text me anytime tomorrow" *number to contact him at*

After i read this, i sent him a few text messages describing the behavior i witnessed when we dated.

A few things to get out of the way:

She lied a lot to the extent that her parents had the police investigate me. The police told them that i
wasn't a threat etc.

I don't have a criminal record of any kind. Not even a jay walking ticket.
I have 1 car accident on my record, she was in the car for. It was a hit and run and the my car got written off.

Did i fuck up by contacting him? Should i have kept silent?

If so, how badly did i screw myself legally?

Can the police launch an investigation based off the texts i sent to this guy? Nothing mentioning my behavior just things i personally witnessed or things she eventually confessed to me.

I kinda feel bad for the guy if he's dealing with her.
I see all these guys being accused of rape and i wouldn't wish that fate on him because the girl is able to make his toes curl during sex.

I'm not 100% sure if this is legit or not but i wouldn't put this type of behavior past her considering the type of things she was doing when i was seeing her.

Just a quick list of the things she did before:
  • Would routinely lie to me about where she was and who she was with
  • Got caught with weed and booze by the cops in a back alley with a guy she knew, denied anything happened
  • Got high and drunk at a house of a guy she didn't know, ended with her getting banged out by him and his 2 roommates
  • Lied to me about various sexual acts she did or didn't do when we were together

Messages In This Thread