rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Same sex marriage referendum in Ireland

Same sex marriage referendum in Ireland

Quote: (05-23-2015 01:34 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

This type of libertarian utopian thinking is utter nonsense. Have fun in your libertarian paradise that inevitably degrades into a complete shithole of debauchery and vice because you reject the idea of imposing societal norms and standards. I'm sure your son will thank you when he is being brainwashed in school to believe that engaging in anal sex with another man is a harmless and normal past time, and your daughter will no doubt be enriched from being told by society that having dozens of sexual partners and multiple abortions in her twenties is no big deal. Or maybe your son winds up believing he's actually a girl, and your daughter mutilates herself with dozens of tattoos and piercings. Hey, they're not hurting anyone, right? It's all good. The fact that Western society thrived when cultural norms were much more conservative and is completely disintegrating in front of our eyes in today's environment of "anything goes" (aka libertarian) social acceptance seems to be completely lost on you. Just a coincidence, right?

Of course, this is the inevitable result of an atheistic worldview that admits no objective morality, no standard for determining right from wrong. With no way of knowing the proper way to live, the atheist-libertarian has no solid ground to stand to determine his own behavior, much less to dictate the behavior of others. So he's forced to simply throw his hands up in the air and say, "Do whatever you want! Just don't hurt me!" Obviously, when looked at in this manner, the cowardice of this philosophy becomes readily apparent. The atheist-libertarian is forced to either join in with the increasingly debaucherous behavior of his society, or withdraw from its corrupting influence. He fights for nothing because he stands for nothing. He just wants to be left alone while society crumbles around him, because in his childish desire to deny God (and thus objective morality) he simultaneously robs himself of the moral and spiritual foundation necessary to oppose the forces of destruction and decay. Thinking himself intellectually powerful for refuting God, he has rendered himself morally impotent, and is thus powerless to oppose the corruption that surrounds him.

What a beautiful, paranoid, apocalyptic rant.

FYI, God is a human invented concept used to control, manipulate, and dominate men.

Organized religion has been the source of limitless ignorance, human suffering, and hundreds of millions of deaths.

The idea that society will descend into chaos if people don't believe in a fairytale is outlandish.

If your son is a transvestite that thinks anal sex is a fun past time, or your daughter is a slut who enjoys abortion, that is not the fault of society for not being sufficiently fascist and religious. That means you were a shitty parent.

If I were to choose to have children, I would not expect or want society to raise them for me.

I think it would be pretty horrible to live in a society that used the law to impose a series of arbitrary cultural norms based on religious myths.

It is the responsibility of the individual to safeguard his own conduct and that of his family.

You seem to view a fascist theocracy as an ideal form of government, I do not share your views.

Anyway, I won't say more about religion, since the last thread I got into discussing it, one of you got butthurt, complained to Roosh and he banned me for a week.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

Messages In This Thread