rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Opinion ... Baltic Countries, Ukraine, Bulgaria

My Opinion ... Baltic Countries, Ukraine, Bulgaria

Hi there just want to share my two cents . I am a Canadian guy who travelled Europe for 1 year.

Ukraine[Image: sad.gif]4 months) Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Chernihiv ... Ukraine blows my mind and Ukrainian girls are hands down the most beautiful in Europe. Kiev is the place to be because there is many night clubs, bars, pubs, coffee shops, malls, streets to game beautiful girls.

Bulgaria[Image: sad.gif]2 months) Sofia, Plovdiv, Veliko Tarnovo, Varna ... I was shocked on how beautiful Bulgarian girls were after I left the capital and went to Plovdiv. This place is a hidden gem! Many many night clubs and bars full of hot, well dressed, fit Bulgarian girls with tight bodies. Do your research because I bet the farm that Plovdiv is the "secret" of Bulgaria and many Bulgarian men agree. I was in Varna in the off season but I bet the beaches and clubs would be full of 9's and 10's.

Lithuania[Image: sad.gif]2 months) Vilnius, Kaunas ... Lithuanians are the most beautiful of the Baltic countries! I have been to Estonia (2nd place) and Latvia (3rd place) and most would agree that Lithuania has the best girls of all 3. Vilnius is a really cool city and always a bonus that many Belarus girls come there for short weekends and shopping trips. Kaunas is the hidden gem! Of all places I have been in Europe Kaunas had the highest percentage of beautiful girls roaming the streets and evening life.

Poland[Image: sad.gif]3 weeks) Warsaw ... Polish girls are somewhat pretty and have nice bodies. I would say that Polish girls are the funnest and have the best attitudes. Most likely the best place to get laid in all of Europe.

2015 I go to Europe for 6 months. Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia, Serbia, Romania, and 3 months in Ukraine YAY! I am planning on bringing my A+ game to Serbia and Romania because I hear so many good things.

Messages In This Thread