rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DC man documents why he believes DC sucks for meeting bitches.

DC man documents why he believes DC sucks for meeting bitches.

Seconding his attitude, as well as buying expensive dates for girls who haven't proven that they yet have golden pussies. I've gotten lays from girls as young as 18 in the past year by spending $3 on a cup of coffee that wasn't even necessary. In fact, three first date bangs all followed that formula. One came straight to my place (and thus I didn't spend a dime on her) and we then had a mini-relationship, one I only bought myself coffee for, and the other I bought a coffee and she didn't drink it.

Also seconding his voice. I absolutely cannot stand how people just 5 years younger than me (some even my age) talk. I remember more masculine voices being around in my youth. It's like the minority has an actual male voice now. I have been working on slowing my speech and deepening purposely in order to distinguish myself in this way. These guys all have gayvoice and I can't take it any more.

Messages In This Thread