rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

North Dakota/Minneapolis/Winnipeg

North Dakota/Minneapolis/Winnipeg

Quote: (07-16-2011 07:28 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

How is the daily scene up there Mixx? Meaning Is it possibly to go out everyday of the week during the summer months with something to do? Sunday Brunch Spots and Day Pool Parties? Sunday is one of my favorite days to go out along with some weekday nights...Thinking about making a quick move to see the place. I was looking at some nightlife websites for Fargo and noticed that ATL's own Young Jeezy is going to be performing up there...lol.

http://www.thehubfargo.com/event/227/

The more I stay here the more I realize that this place is a goldmine for da brodas. I don't think a day goes by that I don't see a black man (very few here) with NO STYLE, and NO $$$ in a beat-up, old whip with a fine, tight 20 yo white girl as if he were driving a Bentley. Shit is pissing me off... these mofos have it EASY!! You'd just have to fight them off with a baseball bat swag! [Image: smile.gif]

So, Fargo as I already stated is 75% college town with 5 colleges/Universities making up the bulk of the population. Since it's summer recess now, I would say that 60% of college kids LEAVE for summer vacation to other cities, and return around Mid-August (which is when YJ is scheduled to be here) to start classes on the 22nd.

I'm not going to mislead you into thinking parties/nightlife happens here like they would be in ATL, MIA, or even Austin and MSP, not even close.

Women go out in groups here (and all complain that men here are boring) on Wed, Thursdays and then leave for Detroit Lakes (45 minute drive) for the weekend.

Detroit Lakes is their summer beach destination, and they take advantage that it is not 40 degrees below 0 to head out there. So, if Sunday brunch is your style, then I would suggest you come to Fargo on Wed and Thursday, and then drive on Friday to MSP and have a field day there which is what I do if I am not hanging around North Dakota chasing Cowgirls on horses.

So, on weekends, Fargo actually dies down in the summer, as ladies nights in ALL VENUES are on Wed & Thursday.

Mon, and Tuesday has 2 decent spots, but I would recommend waiting for school to begin as they cater to college crowds.

The downtown area is where PUBS, BARS, CAFES are at, but keep in mind that these venues will nowhere near compare to buckhead in ATL.

Getting women (or should I say girls) back to your hotel:

This is actually not hard. I have only met a handful of women (girls) who have ever left America, and it's usually to go to Canada a 3hr drive north of Fargo. So, you can DHV by saying you are form any major Tier 1 city, and they are putty in your hands. It's basically a dumb line like "come and taste some of the killer mojitos or mixed drinks I make at my bar in room"...and chances are she'll say yes after some normal game and kino escalation.

Dress Code:

I had to tone down my GQ look by 3 levels. You see, as this being a young-town, girls here for teh most part are under 23 years of age. 100% of ALL women I have banged have been between 18-23 years old. Thsi means that they respond to a guy who shows of his athletic body better than the guy who dresses in a suit and GQ's up.

Here were my field study results:

I went out with a suit 3 nights and banged 1 girl out of several venues I tried those 3 nights.

I then threw on a very fitted, v-neck t-shirt that hugs my body, showing of my body a lot more...and I banged a new girl EVERY NIGHT!!! I was not happy with this as I like to dress-up, but this is college girl game, these very young girls are not ready for GQ.

Sleeper towns:

Today, I ventured on a road trip across the state, and found a sleepy town of Jamestown. It is mostly farms, BUT guess what farms have? Farmers daughters with ZERO bitch shields or resistance!! Today, I met an incredible 9 getting off her horse (yes, a horse) to get off at a local market...and damn!!!!! What an ass and body she has. The body, surprisingly had a very pretty face, and a great, down-to-earth personality to go with it. I've bumped into a few off the beaten path towns like this where the white girls get even better as they are mostly COWGIRLS!! Think Daisy Dukes with blond hair!

I only have 4 weeks left o this trip, and I will say goodbye to Fargo.

Would I ever come here again? You bet, but I would not spend more than 1 week here, and I would ONLY return when school is back in session Sept/October months.

Mixx

Mixx

Messages In This Thread