rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

North Dakota/Minneapolis/Winnipeg

North Dakota/Minneapolis/Winnipeg

Quote: (06-28-2011 06:41 PM)loosewin Wrote:  

Well, damn now you have my interest with all this talk about Latin guys cleaning up here.

Mixx, what is the difference between Fargo and Grand Fork? Is Grand Forks worth the visit?

P.S. Did I read somewhere you need a Chicago data sheet?

Damn boy, where you been man? I have not seen a post from you in a while.....did you go and get hitched in Vegas or something?

I have not been to Grand Forks yet, but believe me it is a must stop for me after I gt back from Winnipeg this weekend.

My understanding about GF is that it is about 1hr (drive) North of Fargo, but that 1hr North makes a WORLD of difference as far as easy lays from women, and their casual attitude towards sex.

The advice I received from LuckyStar is to drive up there to Grand Forks, and actually game the latina Military chicks (Huge Military base there) who miss latin cock, and crave it badly. I have met a coiple of blonde girls from Grand Forks here in Fargo, and they were just incredibly gorgeous! Think Britney Spears or Hayden Pannetiere type body/face blondes but NO ATTITUDE!!!

I will follow-up my report with Grand Forks intel as soon as I troop up there.

I winged with Deebow in Minneapolis recently, and he keeps teling me how WE MUST hit Chicago this summer because it is a goldmine of pussy with zero attitude, and casual sex mentality much like Fargo and Winnipeg.

Yes, bring on the Chicago data sheet compadre!!

Mixx

Messages In This Thread