rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Australian girls

Australian girls

Quote: (10-18-2015 05:04 AM)worldtraveler3 Wrote:  

What rating would you give for the Sydney metro system or public transportation?
I was surprised there was no Metrô to the beach areas, instead they go inland. This is really different to rio or Barcelona, where a few stations and you are at the popular beaches like copacabana or ipanema.
This obviously strengthens the car culture and make the inland communities harder to connect with the coastal ones. And I think you know see the bondi girls slightly different culturally than the inland ones.

Less public transport to the more exclusive beaches is actually a good thing in my opinion.

The most easy access beaches are also filled with the biggest proportion of 'Bogans' [Australia's term for the more classless portion of society]. They have huge amounts of tourist traffic and really become quite a nightmare for locals.

The reason I see this as a plus is that if you work hard, earn good money, then there are still areas which are largely uninterrupted, quiet and afford you your own secluded areas [Albeit they'll run you 2 million plus for a two bed apartment].

Coming from Sydney: Bondi, Manly and Bronte have the easiest access. They are also jam packed with Brits, Brazilians, Germans, Polish and Swedes during summer. For Australian guys any tourist is literally the easiest lay on the planet. It's the Australian girls who are the problem.

Messages In This Thread