rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming 8.5/10 shy under 21 for first date bang and still keep her around

Gaming 8.5/10 shy under 21 for first date bang and still keep her around

Quote: (04-04-2015 06:26 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Take her wherever you want man.

With girls under 21 I like walking around dates.

Meet somewhere, say a cafe. Have a cup of coffee, bounce. Walk around and talk. End up in a park for a minute. Cool, bounce. Go to a music store, play some piano or guitar, show her a bit if you know some. Cool, bounce. End up in a book store.

You build up a lot of experiences quickly.

If you want to bang her, end up at your place later just like the first date recipe. You are driving/walking somewhere and you say "Oh I wanna stop in my place and grab a jacket" or something, and she comes up.

If you are in a boring college town, you could take a drive out of town and do something cool. You know your area, there must be some kinds of activities around you. I like nature dates, you can get lost in the woods and get freaky. You can end up with a beautiful view and catch a BJ. You can toss her in a stream or something.

If you WANT to have dinner with her, that's cool, I have had first date bangs after dinner it can work.

As far as keeping her around. Chill. Why are you even thinking that? You haven't had a date with her yet you don't know if you actually want her around long term. She could be annoying. Do not go into it with the conclusion that she's gonna be your girlfriend, you have no rational basis to want that. Get that idealized image out of your head. She's just some chick don't act like she's anything more.

Appreciate the response. There's absolutely nothing to do in my town, if I head outta town then Im heading towards her city and it wouldn't make sense to take her back. from what I know about her, I don't think she'd wanna go into the woods for the first date+the closest decent nature place is an hour away (yeah my area sucks). Dinner seems to be the safest choice, as I can gauge her interest more than walking around. I really don't wanna do dinner, so Imma keep looking for a cool place I could take her too

"Meet somewhere, say a cafe. Have a cup of coffee, bounce. Walk around and talk. End up in a park for a minute. Cool, bounce. Go to a music store, play some piano or guitar, show her a bit if you know some. Cool, bounce. End up in a book store. "

my whole area is nothing like that (I wish tho), there'd be a starbucks and bunch of restaurants around it

Right before I got back to this thread to read your response, I ran a 0 date bang on a barely 18 year old, 7.5/10 tonight, she ended being a virgin and wanted me to "take her virginity" in few days (she seemed really attracted to me). that definitely made me chill as I have 3 dates back to back next week with one being a guaranteed fuck with 0 money spent. so I should probably think more of banging all 3 chicks than waste my time thinking of how I could keep that other girl around.

"She's just some chick don't act like she's anything more"

much needed reminder!!

Messages In This Thread