rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is DC the Fake Phone Number Capital of The World?

Is DC the Fake Phone Number Capital of The World?

Here is a question for the DC players:

I have noticed that DC is really the only place where I sometimes get fake phone numbers from girls.

I can go 100 straight legit phone numbers in LA or Miami from super fly girls, but in DC I get fakes. Even from girls that wouldn't cross the velvet rope in the dopest spots in Miami.

And it is not on "quick hit" phone numbers either.

Sometimes I have talked with a girl for 45 minutes in a bar, had a great conversation, connected really well, even kissed her and call a few days later and...fake number!

Unreal.

Even girls that approached me, gave every buying signal in the world and then...fake number!

I would even say the fake number percentage is way higher than even you see in Gentleman's Clubs.

Anyone else experience this?

What is the reasoning?

I sometimes wonder if it is because I look so much different than a typical DC guy and girls are just curious/fulfilling some kind of fantasy by talking with me, but are to lame/conformist to go all the way.

Thoughts?

Messages In This Thread