rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

bar girls wanted pizza and weed

bar girls wanted pizza and weed

so i know i fucked this one up and was wondering what the right course of action would've been. chat up 3 fashion students as they walk into the bar hb8/7/5 the 8 is entitled and bitchy and drags her friends to dance floor and i let go. the 7 and 5 are friendly and iois from the 7

fastforward towards the end of the night the 7/5 have ditched the 8 with some guy and i buy them shots (mistake #1) and then say we should go get stoned and they're like yeah but we want pizza.

there was very minimal interaction or chemistry building with the 7 so i just let them go since i figured they were just going to use me for weed and pizza since i was already in provider category. should i have tried to isolate/escalate with the 7 at the bar? or taken them back for weed after a dollar slice and escalate with the 7 hoping the 5 would just leave?

Messages In This Thread