rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

how to get her home?

how to get her home?

I'm sorry for the multiple threads lately. So this situation is a little messed up.

1. we matched with tinder. we chatted a little over facebook, and in a couple day we are meeting for coffee.

2. while taking the coffee she mentions she doesn't like bars, cafes, blablabla but just wants to "hang out" somewhere.

3. we go (by car) hang out somewhere in the middle of nowhere. she start getting physical (touching my arm, chest, legs) and get her head too close to mine.

4. I suggest that we watch my travel photos. she says yes. i said I left my laptop at home and go get it. we go there and ask her to go get it with me. she refuses. i ask two times but still she refuses and says "she never enter anyone house". okey dokey. i go get the laptop like a loser.

5. we go again to the middle of the road. we watch the photos. then she start acting physical again. we kiss/touch for half an hour. and then i drive her home (around 15 miles)

6. now we are doing another date tomorrow. she said she can't do it because she must get home early, but she'll be able to by staying at her friends home. she said she only sleep at this friend only. she suggest we watch a movie IN THE CAR again. i said "okay".

so here is the move I'm planning: I don't bring my laptop. I tell her that I can't watch on the car and will be happy to watch inside. if she refuses i cancel the movie and next.

any suggestions/ideas?

Messages In This Thread