rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Not everyone is made to be a Player

Not everyone is made to be a Player

Lately I've been thinking a lot about this.

Not everyone can be a player (and thankfully so) because doing so still requires a certain degree of coldheartedness.

Its all very easy for us in the beginning when we are mostly dealing with whores/sluts and flaky girls to be very goal oriented without emotion involved. "She's just one of those fucked up girl, I couldnt care less if she trips and falls down the sewers"

But eventually down the road, once you've got good enough, your quality increases exponentially. Enventually you found a girl that ticks all the boxes you need (beautiful, feminine, caring, well-raised, devoted to you) and you lock her down.

Everything is great and rosy, until you decided that for one reason or another, you gotta go. And she has done nothing wrong to you, it has absolutely none of her fault. In fact she has done all she can and more to keep you around.

Can you truly walk away from that without feeling a tingle of pain?

A player doesn't care. He sneaks out of the bedroom before the girl wakes up. He goes ghost on his LTR all of a sudden. He just keeps going with that nonchalant aura because the game is everything to him, not the women.

I cant do that yet. I cant just leave a good girl knowing that it will certainly break her heart. Im disgusted enough with all the damaged women in the world, I dont need to add one more of my own making to that pool.

And thats not just LTR. I found out Im just not the type who can go ghost on a girl who has been treating me well.

Of course, we will tell ourselves "she might just be good to you now, but wait until xyz and she will show your claws to you" and that might just be true, and it helps you keep going without looking back.

But most of the time you just dont know. What you do know is that you left her worse than when you found her.

I guess its just another roadmark in the Path of the player, and this too we will cross eventually.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread