rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which Cities in America are worse than DC?

Which Cities in America are worse than DC?

I concur with G manifesto. If your game is right you should have no more problem pulling women in L.A. than you would in New York. All this talk about ratios is pretty irrelevant baring the most extreme examples i.e. some bumfuck town in the alaskan tundra with 20 guys to every woman. Baring those kinds of situations, these "ratios" mean very little. Lets say you go to bar X in any city, you walk in and you see approx 60 guys and 40 hot girls, do you walk out the door? Just because some of those guys won't pull anything doesnt mean you have to be one of them.

Bottom line, if your in a metropolitan area with 1 million or more people and your not getting laid you need to step your game up plain and simple. The ratios play a small part but whats more important is your attitude and game.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Messages In This Thread