rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trevor Noah - New Daily Show Host, about to face the wrath of SJWs

Trevor Noah - New Daily Show Host, about to face the wrath of SJWs

While Trevor Noah has got some hate on this thread for not being funny, or exploiting his minority status or w/e, I will say this:

All of my favorite edgy comedians are not conservatives. They are liberals, but more in the old sense of the word. They are really all libertarians, weather they know it or not. Hannibal Buress and Aziz Ansari are not, but they are more a stain on the comedic profession than anything else. Carlin is a "liberal". So are Richard Pryor, Dave Chappelle, etc. My favorite international comics like Frankie Boyle,Jim Carr, and Jim Jefferies are also liberals. If you look to slay multiple pussy, smoke weed, and want the legalization of drugs so that the responsibility for the consequences is on you and not the Government, you are a "liberal". The ideal way to be in the comedic profession is to be a "South Park Conservative". You must scathingly critique everyone, or you lose out on material.

I have known about Trevor Noah since before he made the surprise jump to Daily Show correspondent. I watched him when he started getting appearances on the very funny BBC panel shows like "QI", and "8 out of 10 Cats". He's not the best comic, but he is not bad [atleast when doing the British style of witty comedy], and with some more work could become quite good.

In the end, a lot of modern comics have sold out to the left wing cause. They have shifted from libertarian to liberal. From seeking freedom for all to freedom only for the "new privileged". The Daily Show'Jon Stewart/Colbert have truly sold out in the last few years, so in the end fuck all of them. Anyone watch Colbert's interview with Anita Sarkeesian?

For the people who occasionally like watching the Daily Show, Noah will still be occasionally funny and on point. That's what you got with Stewart in the end - occasional laughs mixed in with obvious propaganda. The rest was cringe-worthy, especially any segment that included Samantha Bee twisting the words of people like Peter Schiff and Warren Farrell, or that black chick feigning outrage. The Daily Show even employed the talentless overrated hack that is Olivia Munn, remember that?

I'd recommend that you watch "Last Week Tonight" with John Oliver instead. It far surpasses anything the Daily Show has done in a while. They should have planned and given the show over to John Oliver.

Speaking of Oliver's show, he is a progressive too but a lot more of his segments are on point. Like most mainstream comedians he gets off point when spouting "women's issues" talking points. He often deals with the good liberal [libertarian] points like the wealth gap for the super rich, drones, political corruption, etc. I sincerely believe that often these people just don't know what the truth is. They aren't bad people, but are fed just too many lies.

You don't get there till you get there

Messages In This Thread