rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking for advice on this particular situation

Looking for advice on this particular situation

Hi,

I'm looking for advice on this particular situation. Both on assessing the girl interest, and on how to break a set of friends.

Situation: I work on a cafe. It has little to no visitors. That's what makes it a good choice for me. So I'm sitting minding my business, and a group of 3 (two girls, and a guy) sit in the table just next to me.

It seems that they are a couple (guy + girl scoring 8) and another girl which seems single + looking (scoring 8 too). The "single" girl caught my interest because she is: 1. putting lots of make up. 2. wearing "uncomfortably" tight jeans and 3. kept getting up and sitting down and approaching me (with her back) which seemed to me like try to show her ass. (which distract me to be honest).

The problem is, I don't have a strategy for breaking this set. At first, I was intimidated because I don't know which one of the girls is his girlfriend and it can get to sensitive to hit on her.

Then I thought about another strategy, like hitting on the whole group. "Hey, what are you doing? are you doing xxx, related to yyy? do you need help in xxx or yyy?"

What do you think? (and yes, I do believe I missed a goldmine today)

Messages In This Thread