rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best place in Latin America to find a serious girlfriend/wife?

Best place in Latin America to find a serious girlfriend/wife?

Quote: (04-05-2015 12:33 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

If you like light skinned Latin girls, why not Spain?

With the rising dollar and weak economy, the cost of living in second tier Spanish cities like Sevilla, Malaga, Valencia etc. should be comparable to Latin America. Conservative Spanish girls make good girlfriends and wives. As an added bonus, if you do wife one up, you get EU residency.

I looove Spanish women. They have beautiful features. Have been to Spain four times and have a few friends in Madrid and Barcelona. It seems though, that Spain is going the way of the EU and the rest of western europe. The women are still attractive, noticeably more in-shape, feminine, and fashionable than American women, but I've nonetheless encountered a lot of feminist attitudes and secular values in the women. I've noticed the shift from when I first went there as an exchange student in the late 90s, and can see the difference between the younger millenial women versus the older Spanish women, just like I see the difference in American millenials vs gen-xers and baby boomers. Noticeable decay. 90% of Spain still "identifies" as Catholic Christian, but anyone who has spent some time there will see that religion only plays a cultural/historical role at best amongst most Spaniards. It's not as way-gone as Netherlands or Sweden, but I sense finding a traditional/religious woman in Spain would be more challenging than Mexico or other parts of Latin America where you can still find lots of conservative Catholic (and Protestant) women who are not tainted with the liberal/secular values that Spain is now sadly getting infected with.

Messages In This Thread