rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best place in Latin America to find a serious girlfriend/wife?

Best place in Latin America to find a serious girlfriend/wife?

Quote: (04-01-2015 01:14 PM)MidWest Wrote:  

Quote: (04-01-2015 12:48 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Just finished watching the video, and I did like the mexican girls who were featured. But, I wasnt impressed, when I saw shots of the regular women walking around. Ive been to many a feria in Latin America, and I dont see how the average quality is better than las fiestas in Quito, Ecuador, for example....which is considered on the lower end of South America, talent wise.

Not this debate again.

Well see that's the thing though why on earth would you want to try to get you an average girl or low quality regular woman? Focus on the hot ones. Its as if you were trying to find the ugly girls to prove some kind of point. Girls like the ones being interviewed are very common in Aguascalientes, you'll find them on the streets anywhere. In every country there are going to be ugly girls and hot girls, no country is exempt from that.

I know you're a big Colombia guy, and I will be traveling to Bogota this August for the first time there, but you make it seem like there are no ugly girls there at all. I actually saw a video the other day to try to see what the average girl in Colombia looks like, and I was a little disappointed.

^^^Only one of the girls was hot, the rest were meh!

If this is the best quality that Bogota has, I'm going to be really disappointed. I really hope I'm not though for the sake of my trip.

Colombia is by far the most overrated place on the forum. That being said, the girls on the videos are in no way the best that Bogota has. Since you are used to Mexico, quality in Colombia is at least a step up, so I really doubt you will be disappointed. I also think Colombia is easier than Mexico.

Messages In This Thread