rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Maturity of Chinese Girls

Maturity of Chinese Girls

Quote: (03-30-2015 05:46 PM)Fast Eddie Wrote:  

Quote: (03-30-2015 05:35 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

You guys get Chinese pussy at the source, whilst I have to deal with the ones that made it to the US. We all know that the quality at the source is higher than anything in the US.

I'd say that depends. In my opinion, true "FOBs" tend to be higher quality than your average Chinese girl in China, since they almost always come from the upper classes. Depending on the girl they may be spoiled to some extent, but they are probably going to be hotter and smarter than a random girl you'll see walking on the streets of China.

Of course, that dynamic begins to reverse itself the longer they've been in the US.

I was in the San Gabriel Valley (Chinese area near Los Angeles) a few days after I got back from Tokyo. Tokyo was on another level looks wise. I’ve never been to Shanghai, but purely based on numbers the same must be true there? The slutty hot club girls in China must almost certainly never make it to the US. The women I saw in Shenzhen and Dongguan were on average way hotter than the FOBs I've seen in the US.

Being based in a western country gives a distorted view of what's in the source country. E.g. in the US everybody thinks all Chinese are short, because most of the Chinese in the US are Cantonese, who are usually short. Very few of the taller northern Chinese people live in the US.

E.g.. The stereotype of an Indian in the US is that they look like this:

[Image: article-2525459-1A2605FC00000578-452_306x423.jpg]

These type of Indians never make it to the US:

[Image: IITF_Fashion_2011_4_4.jpg]

Messages In This Thread