rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colombia Now...My Thoughts

Colombia Now...My Thoughts

Flakiness and infidelity are not new patterns of behavior in Colombia. I witnessed a similar change in Brazil over a ten year period. This is a natural by product of increased financial security and safety. Gringos aren't afraid to travel to Colombia anymore. Just like they arent afraid in Brazil.

It is still a great place to meet girls but you need to be realistic. Too many guys think they can show up wearing flip flops and pick up an 8 in pargue llegas on Saturday night.

The exotic factor is quickly becoming a non factor in Colombia. Guys need to step up their game and adjust their expectations.

For every report on the forum about a guy smashing 15 girls in 7 days, there are ten guys hit Medellin for a week and strike out. These trips go unreported and if they are reported, of course their time wasn't spend gaming. It was just to party and experience the culture.

Yes Colombia is changing. Players need to bring their A game if they want quality.

Messages In This Thread