rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colombia Now...My Thoughts

Colombia Now...My Thoughts

Quote: (03-27-2015 05:15 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

What I still have to determine is how much better is Barranquilla than Cali, with regards to the women. I have been to the Atlantic Coast of Colombia several times, but only for stays of maximum 10 days. The only cities I have had regular night stands or first meet lays in Colombia, have been in La Costa. Also, the women are the most forthcoming and direct of all Colombian women. Twice I have been invited to stay at the house of a Barranqilla and Cartagena girl, though they had never met me in person. That has never happened in Medellin or Cali, though I have spent way more time in these 2 cities.
As far as quality, last time I was in Barranquilla, the dropoff compared to Cali was minimal.

Interesting observations that I also concur with.

The only exception is I personally felt a higher dropoff in quality than you report. Also I didn't really like the city of Barranquilla at all,
for city layout, architecture, stuff to do, etc Cali is clearly superior.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Messages In This Thread