rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colombia Now...My Thoughts

Colombia Now...My Thoughts

Quote: (03-27-2015 12:47 PM)Enigma Wrote:  

Quote: (03-27-2015 12:02 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Coche you're not the first Colombia vet who I've heard saying the same thing over the past couple of months, things have definitely changed in the city and likely all over the country. The shitty behaviour is more common among the girls online but unfortunately, Cali isn't a great night game city (the worst between it, Bogota and Medellin) and day game options are limited, so most guys, myself included, lean towards online game in that city. Over the past five months that I've been in the country, I didn't really game much, I think I developed game related PTSD from chasing girls online in Medellin last year, fortunately I have a couple of girls in Cali and the Coffee Zone who have kept me entertained during my stay.

Can you give examples of the shitty behavior?

I've seen guys mention flaking, taking multiple dates, and jealousy, which don't really strike me as "bad attitude". Also, I think online is a whole other beast regardless of where in the world you're at.

Are the girls actually unpleasant to be around or do they just require more effort to be around?

When I think of bad attitudes, I think of girls being annoying little cunts, not taking extra dates to put out.

I didn't mean to imply that the shitty behaviour is rampant among the online girls, but it does exist, especially in the online dating scene in Medellin. As Newgame pointed out, Colombian girls know that a lot of gringos come down to chase pussy and there's quite a few girls who act accordingly, namely by trying to squeeze foreign guys for free shit with no intentions of putting out. It happened to me before I smartened up where a girl comes out, often with a friend and you end up paying for it and getting nothing out of it, now that I know how to avoid those situations, it doesn't happen so often. Probably the worst story I've heard of late was when a forum member set up a date in Medellin with a chick who wanted to bring her friend, another member winged him and they went out for dinner and drinks, then to a bar for some cocktails. Later in the night the girls both excused themselves to go to the restroom and of course, they never showed back up, so they had free food and drinks all on that guys tab. As far as the flaking goes, I consider it bad behaviour, some guys try to lessen the chances of flaking by double or triple booking dates, but I'd rather not date in a city where I have to put in that much effort just to get a girl to come out for a drink. Medellin is the worst for that so I stopped dating in the city and have had much better luck elsewhere and as I mentioned above, I've kept a couple of steady girls on the go and my life has been less stressful.

Messages In This Thread