rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dealing with female friend's online dating drama

Dealing with female friend's online dating drama

Quote: (03-26-2015 05:11 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

What the fuck are you doing with your life?

Print this shit out and read it to yourself in the mirror and ask if you are still a fucking man.

I predict the answer will scare you.

Spent the last couple years recovering from a severe illness. I was in so much pain at some points I seriously considered suicide.

I'm not in much pain anymore. During the bad time, though, I suppose I relied on online contacts for socialization more than others would've - being in severe pain is usually not conducive to meeting people at clubs, or for applying "game", or unfortunately for much of anything.

I already know all there is to know about being scared. Fortunately, it seems that even after this "setback" my dick still appears to work OK. Am I still a fucking man? I hope so. I guess time will tell.

In any event, you and the other gentlemen here have made your position clear, though perhaps it didn't take into account my particular circumstance (not your fault as I didn't initially offer it.) I appreciate your candor.

Messages In This Thread