rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming older girls in a university sports group, do I tell them my real age?

Gaming older girls in a university sports group, do I tell them my real age?

I am 18, they talk about work and stuff like they are around 25. I think I look old enough that I can pass for 21, which would be less of a DLV. But I have a bunch of friends there already who Ive told my real age to, so it would be less drama for me to tell them my real age.

Also, I am new to game as well, so I dont actually know what to do to create attraction or escalate. Ive read day bang so I know all about baiting, incomplete storytelling, and GALNUC but since they are much older and have travelled a lot and done so many sports its hard for my stories to come close to theirs in interestingness. Should I focus more on kino, teasing, or DHV storytelling? I think I have got my strong frame/body language down, but the rest I need improvement on.

The last time I went I didnt actually do much as they were talking about their times travelling in Europe, doing skiing/backcountry, kitesurfing etc. I havent done anything close to that in my life, and my mind was blank so I let everyone else talk around me.

Do you guys think I actually have a chance with these older girls?

Messages In This Thread