rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This blew my mind...!

This blew my mind...!

Well experience is telling me that the door on that opportunity has closed. You've diminished any higher value you may have had up until that point. Now the chick is thinking that there's no way she can have casual fun with you because you already showed her you're in a hurry to be... *gulp*... needy and possibly clingy.

I know what you're thinking. No way that's not me at all and that's not what I want, but that isn't the point anymore. What your real intentions are and what you conveyed are two totally different things now and she is going to question it.

Fuck it. Get her back to that mindset when you were doing the bathroom make out and just go for it. If she's resistant because of what you did last time that'll be your chance to turn it around if it's possible.

"Let's just keep it fun."

I'd be interested in hearing from Roosh on this one. He never really talks about trying to keep getting with "one" chick.

Messages In This Thread