rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This blew my mind...!

This blew my mind...!

Okay I invited this girl to a new years party right its was awesome I like her and I know she likes me,so all night I got the courage to escalate some kino in and she didnt pull away and even reacted to me when I touched her (simple hand on the small of her back touching her hips and all that good stuff) so it comes time after mulitple beers and games of pong that it was time to go to sleep so we end up making out on the bathroom floor mind you Ive talked to this girl for a good three months and apparently I told her I liked her and asked her to go out with me and thats cool since I can see myself in a relationship with her but the thing thats killed me was she acted completely differant to me the next day wtf is that she went to telling me she liked me and showing it to acting like a shy attention whore??? [Image: dodgy.gif]

Messages In This Thread