rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Daygame : she lets me kiss her , squeeze her ass but not take her number ?

Daygame : she lets me kiss her , squeeze her ass but not take her number ?

Quote: (03-24-2015 03:58 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-24-2015 03:34 PM)Sensei Creation Wrote:  

Seems like this was a lose/lose situation for me . My attempt to invite myself in was refused .

But we were still isolated so if I didn't escalate It could be interpreted as a lack of confidence and I risk coming off as shy or even boring . But if I do escalate I'm giving her validation .

Nah dont worry about it bro. We all make plenty of blunders in the beginning, who the fuck cares? Sure maybe you didn't optimize the situation but so what? You tried all you can do at the time. That in itself is a victory.

It's just a chick. Bitches be crazy. Dimes a dozen. In a few years you will think back to this incident and laugh "man I was such a noob". Good times

Dalaran is right on the money. It's a running joke with myself that I find new and creative ways to fuck up my chances with women but as long as we learn from the experiences it's win/win. It's hindsight but the only thing you could have done was go for the number and try for a day 2. Of course you have no guarantee that would work any better...

Messages In This Thread