rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Daygame : she lets me kiss her , squeeze her ass but not take her number ?

Daygame : she lets me kiss her , squeeze her ass but not take her number ?

TLDR : I daygamed an Italian chick , we go back to her neighbourhood to smoke weed , she lets me kiss her and squeeze her arse but she doesn't let me take her number .

So the other day I run into an Italian chick about 10 mins from where I live . I ask for directions then I double back and go direct . I start teasing her and building rapport and eventually she asks me " do you smoke ? " to which I reply " do you smoke weed ? " . She says yes so I say " fuck it do you want to just go back to your house and blaze up ? "

She agrees and we turn around and start walking to her house ( she lives in the area ) , I'm thinking that its a done deal . We reach her house and she says " wait here , I'm gonna get the stuff , you can't come in I don't live by myself " , I go for the Hail Mary and ask if I can use her toilet and she refuses .

So she comes back and we joke around for 5 more minutes and I go for the kiss . She turns her cheek but she doesn't pull back , so I start kissing/licking her neck . She stays for a short moment before pulling back .

No biggie , we smoke and joke around some more . She's asking me a lot of pesonal questions which I give illogical answers to .

As were talking I notice that this girl is very similar to an ex I had extreme oneitis for . Similar face/physique/mannerisms. The only difference is she's got a fatter ass and a sexy Italian accent to boot . We were talking a lot and we didn't have a lighter so we had asking people for lighters .

Anyway , at this point I'm squeezing/slapping her ass and sexualising the conversation . She tells me to stop referring to sex so I guess she didn't like that , she didn't say anything when I was squeezing her ass though . She tells me I shouldn't speak so dirty as I have " beautiful lips " .

Eventually I tell her to speak Italian to me as her English is hurting my ears ( joke ) , she does so and I tell her it sounds sexy . I ask her what she said and she says " I asked you why do you want to kiss me ? "

Shit test recognised . I simply said " because your cute " and went for the kiss . It wasn't the best response but she let me kiss her twice before pulling back .

We talk and joke some more and she tells me she thinks it's weird that I like her as she doesn't usually leave the house without make up on . She then takes out her phone and shows me her profile pictures . By this point I'm high as fuck and it's affecting my game . Instead of making a funny comment I somply scroll through and nod my head . She asks for my Facebook and I type in " Kanye west " on the Facebook search bar .

It made her laugh but I think she was fustrated that she still didn't even know my name or age at that point .

About 5 mins later she gets a phone call and she tells me she has to leave , I'm disappointed as I was still thinking of a way to weasel myself into her house but I'm thinking " it's cool , I've built some good rapport and I've gotten some investment , I'll take the number close and fuck
her on the first date . "

So I pull out my phone and go " put your number in my phone we'll hang out again later this week "

She says " this was nice but no sorry I'm okay "

This confused the hell out of me so I said " wait what ?"
" I said this was nice but Ive got to go now , besides i don't even know your name "
" okay we'll take my number "
" I don't need it "
" are you sure ? "
" yeah "
" alright well take care "

At this point i eject . I'm not quite sure what I did wrong . Maybe she reminded to much of my ex ( I caught myself looking at her with " that " look a couple times in the conversation . But then again she did kiss me and was obviously attracted so maybe she had a boyfriend .

Messages In This Thread