rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are We Just Asking Too Much From Women?

Are We Just Asking Too Much From Women?

My main right now is 9 years younger than me. She's a surgical tech.. not a great paying job but right under that of a nurse. I don't see her yearning to do a LOT more with her career other than solidify it's stability.

The age-gap has caused me to allow for the expected lack of life experience. In H.S. she was a cheerleader, popular chick, so the carry over from that social sphere is noticeable, but manageable, as she still has her girly gossipy streaks.

What's been difficult to comprehend is just how different she is from my ex. Almost polar opposites besides the strain of bitchiness that all American women have. In fact, I almost lost this one treating her similar to my ex nutcase, who I hate to admit.. had conditioned me a bit apparently.

I guess I'd run through so many heavily damaged wack jobs that when I finally got this one, it threw me aside. She's damaged alright, just not as badly as most, and the shit that comes out of her mouth actually makes sense most of the time. Shocking.

Sometimes when they're acting TOLERABLE, not necessarily EXACTLY how you want, it's best to just go with the flow and not stir a turd trying to polish an unperfectible bitch.

I figure after first bang the key pre-screen definer is: 1) Is she a career bitch who I can tolerate the presence of? >>> move into FWB category, or 2) Is she self sufficient and accomplished, but doesn't define herself with titles and achievements.. >>> consider for relationship material.

Messages In This Thread