rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My most trusted and effective routine

My most trusted and effective routine

Brothers-in-arms, I wanted to share my most trusted and effective routine, one that I've compiled and tested in the field many times, and it has always served me well. It goes like this:

You: Do you happen to have a sister called Sylvia?
Her: No, why?
You: Because you look so much like a girl I know - she's the girlfriend of my old buddy Steve. So you're not related to her?
Her: No.
You: Good. 'Cause she's horrible.
Her: Why?
You: Well she's a really pretty girl, but very possessive, and high maintenance. She just moved in with him 1-2 months ago, and he's already repainted two rooms in the house, now he's gonna remodel the kitchen, because she doesn't like his kitchen.
Her: Is this so bad?
You: It's not just that... she really got him by the balls. He was going to go out with us tonight, but then she made a scene about guy's night out so he didn't.

From here on you can just observe what she responds and steer the conversation in a number of directions, like:
- So he painted one of the rooms purple! What's you favorite color? (then start to interpret that, like adventurous people love red, laid-back love blue, etc. - girls love that bullshit)
- The bedroom turned out pretty good, though... He put up a floor-length mirror and a king-size bed, the walls are dark coffee color and it just sets this mood... (she should start thinking about what people do in the bedroom and hopefully project these thoughts towards you)
- If I were to do such things for a girl, she'd have to be X, Y, and Z (make her qualify herself)

This routine works on so many levels that I can hardly list them all, such as:
- Subtle neg (she looks like Sylvia, who is horrible)
- Subtle compliment (she looks like Syliva, who is pretty)
- DHV (I'm not like my buddy Steve who lets himself trampled upon by a woman, because I'm alpha)
- Subtly demonstrates you can be a good provider, too (you can remodel a dream house for her if she is the right girl). Provides material for projection to the future and dreams about what life together might be.

Obviously, it does not work in all situations, for example if you are a stranger in town, as you are then unlikely to know anyone's girlfriend. Also, it's not an opener - you need to have DHV'd and created some attraction before she will tolerate a longer conversation like this, which allows you to move into the comfort stage and create rapport.

Also, several times when I've used it a girl would say "Why do you tell me I look like some Sylvia, people usually tell me I look like Christina Aguilera/Angelina Jollie/etc" - which gives you an opportunity to deliver a great neg by just saying "Really." and then changing the topic.

Messages In This Thread