rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

YMG's Biz Launch Log

YMG's Biz Launch Log

Quote: (06-14-2011 01:57 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Can you talk a bit more about the value you're getting out of warrior forum?

I hear that while there is value in there, most of it is just people trying to sell each other stuff.

When I joined the Warrior forum, I had the vague goal of "making money online" without much of a plan for how to do it. During my time on the Warrior forum I've been exposed to just about every way of making money on the internet, such as: niche blogging, affiliate marketing, adwords arbitrage, website flipping, autoblogs, selling ebooks, list building, SEO, microjob arbitrage, selling information products on fiverr, web hosting reselling, offline marketing, just to name a few.

A lot of the ideas I came across were free in the private war room (after paying $37) and the value I got was that I was able to go through a lot of ideas quickly and sort out the ones I didn't like so that I could settle on a winning idea.

If you sort out all of the junk on the forum you can get a lot of value from it.

Quote: (06-14-2011 02:01 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

I'm looking into adding video content for my product too. Anyone out there have experience with creating video content for information products?

The way I see everyone else do it, they use a program that records whats on their computer screen while they explain what is going on.

This thread might be useful to you:
http://www.warriorforum.com/main-interne...ourse.html

Messages In This Thread