rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Clubs VS Other Venues

Clubs VS Other Venues

Hello from a newbie and a total noob when it comes to game!

Recently I've started going to clubs regularly. However, I noticed one thing. It's so much harder to pick up girls at clubs because you can't have a conversation with them (cuz the music is so loud). You either need to be a very good dancer or super jacked to get a girl's attention without talking to her.

Also I'm a bit confused as to how you approach a girl on the dance floor? Do you ask her if she would like to dance when it's so hard for her to hear you, or do you just signal with your body movements even though you suck at dancing.

I mean usually when I go with friends, I get to dance with them. But yesterday I went alone, and didn't dance with a single girl. I was in the club for 4 hours! I mean the club was super packed, so I did dance, close to, next to, in front of several girls with a lot of touching. But then that touching was happening with everyone cuz the club was so packed. I wasn't really sure if they wanted to dance with me as they were in groups and were better dancers than me. Also fear of rejection was at an all time high last night. So I just lingered close without actually dancing with them.

When the club was about to close, I went and sat in one of the lounges where the music was less loud and you could have a conversation. I noticed that for me, this provided a much better opportunity than the dance floor. Maybe I'm wrong based on the small sample size that I have. But most of my past pickups have been conversational. I think it's time I give day game another shot.

At any rate, what is your take on this? Do you guys prefer venues where you can have a conversation like bars, lounges etc or do you think loud clubs are better for gaming?

Messages In This Thread