rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Having kids

Having kids

I'm only in my 20s but some shift has begun happening in my brain and the primal desire to reproduce is getting stronger and stronger. I can't help but imagine having a swarm of kids. I want to just try many different combinations. Now when I look at girls i start imagining what our combined kid would look like. "Oh this girl is dumb but really outgoing... Hmm no I don't want a dumb kid. Oh this girl is smart but a real nerd... no that's not good either. Oh this girl is atheletic and pretty and of average intelligence and nice, that sounds good"

I logically don't think I'm ready for kids but just, as my life continues it seems like something I will inevitably want so I'd love to hear some peoples' experience here.

What's it like? Are you happy you had kids? Do you wish you hadn't? Were they accidents or on purpose? Do you enjoy raising your kids? Did you have kids with the wrong woman and they came out bad because of her?

I want the good the bad and the ugly.

Messages In This Thread