rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why is D.C Bad for Single Men?

Why is D.C Bad for Single Men?

As depressing as this thread could be, Its actually lifting my spirits. I thought it was me, but apparently its the area, hell I'm a little more eager to keep going out now, just to take a swing at slaying the "dragon" [Image: banana.gif]

Oh and dont count that biopharmecutical influence in MoCo out, I work as a contractor at said company and while there's a lot of stuffy old science guys and dorky science kids, there are some NICE girls that work there.

Also, another thing I've noticed since being here, strictly from online dating mind you, is that there seems to be many more attractive and open women in the VA area, vs MD or DC. Every girl I've met in MD is ugly and looking to be married by 25, every girl I've met in DC is okay and thinks her degree makes her hot shit. In VA though, I've found plenty or more down to earth, attractive, and feminine women who are more into fun then career/family. Thoughts?

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Messages In This Thread