rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

PDA and beta

PDA and beta

PDA is only beta is you keep it lame and just hold hands or kiss. If you go semi-sexual in public, not only does it accelerate things toward the bang (as guys have already pointed out), it makes you come off as manly, comfortable, and pre-selected.

I see young Latin cats in my city doing this right all the time, usually with smoking hot, little numbers. They feel them up, keep their hand on ass, or sit them on their dicks while they talk on their cell phones. That's totally fine.

I once saw a young guy at the park chilling with this hella cute high-school girl under some trees. I saw they were PDA-ing and I was like whatever. Next thing I know, I look over and he's pulling down her pants--exposing an anatomical masterpiece of an ass--and started doggystyling her right there! The park was pretty empty, but she knew they were some people there. I couldn't believe that shit.

That's an extreme, but you get from that how certain PDAs don't make you look beta at all.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread