rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sacre Bleu! Fines and prison for using "too thin" models in France

Sacre Bleu! Fines and prison for using "too thin" models in France

Like I said before: Gay men are not our enemy. Masculine gay men are often very alpha and red pill because they are not clouded by thirst and don't need to ingratiate themselves for female approval.

The enemy is the cultural marxist attack on heterosexuality and the nuclear family that uses gay acceptance (as well as anti-racism and anti-sexism) as a front. Emasculating little boys into androgynous losers is horrible, but no way Karl Lagerfeld would have been straight in a more conservative environment.

And look at what he says loud, clear and unashamed: "I hate fat and ugly women."

Good luck finding many 'superior' straight men saying that. This man is, and should be recognized as being, on our side.

About the law. I can imagine wholeheartedly agreeing with banning the glorification of eating disorders. Anorexia is not good. But being very slim is fucking perfect. It's called an aesthetic idea for a reason: people should strive for certain standards while knowing they will likely never reach them completely. They are not average representations, just like we don't watch mediocre, middle-aged men running the 100 meters. We watch the very best and can be inspired by that.

But we should acknowledge the biggest and most dangerous eating disorder and that is over-eating, not under-eating. Very few girls actually die from anorexia and many die from obesity.

If banning anorexic models would also mean banning chubby girls from the catwalk and the television, I would love it. But obesity can be praised and glorified while hot girls are shamed. They don't want to protect girls and promote health. They want to change what normal men find attractive and increase their own sexual competitiveness.

Similarly, banning those booth babes is not empowering women. You are firing women and destroy lucrative careers. They hate the power that young and attractive girls hold and their resentment drives their actions. Having the option to have a normal career plus being able to cash in on their looks give these girls options beyond what men have. But also beyond what the bitter feminists have, so they want to get rid of that.

Politics have become intelligently-disguised biological strategizing, and truth and beauty is losing.

Messages In This Thread